David Wrigley Planning – Rural Planning Specialist
David Wrigley Planning offers a successful rural planning consultant to service your requirements including preparation of planning applications, planning negotiations, dealing with planning enforcement actions and strategic land and property planning.
All representations to and negotiations carried out with planning officers, highways officers, environment agency, environmental bodies and all levels of political representatives. Work taken on in the South of England is managed from Winchester in Hampshire, and in the North from Preston, Lancashire.
- Agriculture – Farm buildings for arable, dairy, beef, sheep, pigs, poultry and diversification
- Commercial – Business Parks, workshops, offices, retail, advertising, access and parking
- Equestrian – Private, livery stables, riding schools, and ménage facilities
- Tourism – Holiday cottages, camping/caravan sites, farm shops and farm attractions
- Dwellings – Agricultural/farm workers dwellings, live/work conversions, and rural housing
- Ancillary – Business and domestic ancillary buildings
- Alternative Energy – Wind Turbine, solar ground and air-source heat pumps